Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Innisfree Water Glow Cushion Review

Hey Lovelies! I'm back with a review of Innisfree Water Glow Cushion! *flowers*

Since Innisfree has opened few outlets in Malaysia, I can easily get on hand its products. Innisfree is my third cushion foundation brand after Etude House and Banila Co. As Malaysia is well known for hot and humid weather, I had been seriously considering the long wear one before decided to buy the water glow one! When I tested both the cushions at the counter, I knew the water glow cushion is the one! Haha! This is because I have a dry skin which often leads me to moisturizing products despite the humid weather in Malaysia!

Price: MYR80/15g

My shade is #21 Natural Beige which fit me perfectly!

Innisfree tends to have lighter shade compared to other Korean brands such as Etude House and Aritaum, so make sure you test it at the counter. I would say the shade is quite neutral so it will fit both warm and cold undertones. Since the shades available are quite fair, those with darker skin tones gonna disappointed.

The foundation stays on my skin nicely for about 5-6 hours before it starts to oxidize/wear off. Be reminded that I have a dry skin! I don't think this will stay nicely on the oily skin in hot and humid countries.


The coverage is light but buildable to medium. As its name suggested, it gives a dewy glow finish but you always mattifying it using powder. I like the glow it gave as it's not overdone, my skin but better kind of glow? LOL! For those skin with blemishes/hyperpigmentations, you will definitely need a good concealer if you want to apply this cushion.

Pros:
+ moisturizing
+ decent glow, not overdone
+ light on skin

Cons:
- not for those prefer high coverage
- limited shades available
- not suitable for oily skin

Overall, this cushion is good if you are looking for a daily foundation that moisturizes, gives proper glow and don't mind the low coverage. AND you are having dry skin like me!

Till then, 안녕!



No comments:

Post a Comment