Thursday, August 21, 2014

Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream Review

Have you heard about Aritaum Full Cover series???  It gains much attention when the company reveals a video about a girl with many acne & redness on her face becomes flawless after apply the Aritaum Full Cover BB cream.  After I watched this video, I decided to give it a try!

The video that make you WOW!
cr: Aritaum Official Youtube

I got myself No.2 Natural Beige!  I'm considering myself fair as I live in a sunny and humid country!  BUT! When buying Korean makeup, I always choose natural beige as they do have light beige.  Korean ladies are reallllllyyyyy fair!



It has SPF50+ which is quite high for a bb cream.  This is definitely a plus for those who always exposed themselves under the sunlight.  Also, it has anti-wrinkle and whitening properties!!!  For a volume of 50ml, it priced at 7000 won which is really cheap compared to the bb cream from other brands.

It is specially formulated for those who need high coverage for their skin imperfection/hyperpigmentation.
The company intense on the three ingredients that will be beneficial to the skin:
1. Rose water - nourishes the skin
2. Macadamia nut oil - creates a protective layer to the skin
3. Collagen extracts - gives elasticity and moisture to the skin

Since I have dry skin, I usually mix bb cream with my daily skin moisturizer/lotion (The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Lotion)  in 1:1 ratio so that my skin does not cry for moisture later of the day.  But, noted that this will decease some degree of the coverage of the bb cream.

(Left): Bare skin  /  (Right): After applying the bb cream

You can see the redness and acne scars of my skin from the picture on left before I apply the bb cream with sponge.  After I apply a thin layer of the bb cream, the redness and acne scars are much covered!  The coverage of this bb cream is definitely buildable which I think this bb cream can also act as concealer! LOL!

This bb cream gives matte finish rather than radiant finish.  If you want a more radiant/natural glowing finish, you can always mix it with some aura volumer or oil serum or moisturizer.

I think this is more suitable for combination skin since it gives a semi-matte finish.  For dry skin like me, you will need to prime your face with some moisturizer before applying this bb cream.


My Rating: 4.5/5 





No comments:

Post a Comment