Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Face Shop Ink Lipquid Review

Hi Peaches! I'm backed with the review of The Face Shop Ink Lipquid review!

Price: MYR 62.90 / 4g (Bought during a 30% sale, thus the price was MYR 44.03)

I was swatching all the shades at the counter but found out RD02 to my liking. My shade is RD02 Red Sing which is also known as Suzy's red (She wore this in her endorsement's poster!). This was bought long time ago, they have new shades now.


RD02 is a true bright red. The sponge applicator is good enough to pick up right amount and help me to spread the product evenly on my lips. The packaging reminds me of test tubes! LOL! <<<Yup! I'm a science student. The packaging feels sturdy enough, not too plastic-ish.


The texture of the product is quite watery which means I can spread it easily. It smells so fruity~ yummy~


The colour payoff is so vibrant! Little product is needed to cover the whole lips as it's highly pigmented! It is claimed to have 12 hr lasting power which I think depends on your eating habits.

The colour stains well as soon it's applied. It gives balm-like finish. The colour stays throughout meals with slight wear off but I'm not sure with multiple heavy meals. What I really like for this tint is it does not sink into the fine lines of my lips. The moisturizing ability is very good! Definitely one of the most long lasting and moisturizing tint on my vanity table.


The picture on left: after I wiped it off with wet tissue It tinted so well! Long lasting on lips too!

The picture on right: after I removed with makeup remover. If you watch closely, it still left some hint of the tint. In real life, it tinted more intensely on lips. I have hard time removing this tint! ><

Pros:
+ Vivid colour
+ Long lasting
+ Smells so nice!
+ Moisturizing
+ Nice applicator

Cons:
- None for me!

Hence, grab one for yourself! ^^


Till then, 안녕!



No comments:

Post a Comment