Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes Review

Today's review is The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes in No.24 Chocolate!  It's a single eyeshadow  from the "Ready To Be Gentle" line which is a matte finish line.

There's are multiple lines from the same Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes series:
> Ready To Be Gentle : neutral matte finish, for deep eye makeup
> Today Is All Night Party : glitter finish, for smoky eye makeup
> I Want Rainbow : striking, glittery, for fantasy eye makeup
> Make Color Paint : for vivid eye makeup

Price: 3900 won

I like the design very much!! It's simple but classy :)  The transparent container gives you a clear look of the eyeshadow's shade immediately.  The homburgs pictures on the cover reminds me of the 20th century gentleman's fashion.  LOL!   The shade I chose is No. 24 Chocolate which gives a gentle, natural and some contour to the eyes.

If you observed carefully enough, you will find some tiny silver glitter on the palette which is unnoticeable when it is applied on your eyelids.
I have use this eyeshadow for months and I like it very much!!  I would say it is a multi-use eyeshadow.  I use it as eyeliner, eyebrow powder and of course eyeshadow!  There are days that I am lazy to put on eyeliner, so I will put it thinly along the shape of my upper eyelid and this gives a natural deep eye look :)

(Left): 2 strokes  /  (Right): 1 stoke

Since it is not water proof and smudge proof, it is not suitable for outdoor water activity.  But, it is definitely a daily wearable eyeshadow!  Undoubtedly one of my favourite!


Rating: 4/5



2 comments:

  1. I recently bought the same eyeshadow in "Sand Brown" and agree! They're great!
    ~Weng
    wengiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete