Thursday, August 14, 2014

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint Review

If you are a k-cosmetic holic, you will not unfamiliar with a brand called 'Aritaum'.  Aritaum is the sister brand for Laneige, IOPE, Mamonde, Hanyul, Odyssey and etc but more pocket-friendly among them.  All these brands belong to Amore Pacific, one of the large cosmetic companies in South Korea.  Today, I will make a review on the Aritaum honey melting tint which have been a big hit in South Korea.


There are 10 shades being released at first but 6 new shades are later being introduced during the summer of 2014 (Pic below).  You can see the summer series are mainly in orange and purplish shades.

I got myself no.7 coral candy and no.S16 lady dessert.



Both of them have sweet fruity smell that reminds me of candy!!!  The sweet smell does lingered for a while but disappear after some times.


Both of them are smooth in application and very moisturizing (I don't need to apply lip balm prior to the application).  
The colours are definitely buildable for those who likes vivid colour.


I wiped them off with a tissue paper with strength.  Both of them did left light stain on my wrist.  I have wore both of them for my recent outings, they do stained my lips even after I have some eatings in between.  The glossiness will eventually disappear throughout the wearing but you can still spot the light staining on your lips.  
This is more than expectation since it moisturizes and stains in one time!

No.7 Coral Candy

No.S16 Lady Dessert

Coral Candy (left) is a deep orange shade with red undertone which give you a healthy kissable lips.
Lady Dessert (right) is a lovely light peachy colour that will give you a natural look. 

This is definitely my new favourite lippie!  Feels like getting all the shades!


Rating: 5/5









No comments:

Post a Comment