Saturday, October 18, 2014

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact Review

As I have promised in the previous post, the second review for today is Innisfree No Sebum mineral pact.  This product is available in two forms which are the powder form (5g) and the pact form (8.5g).

Price: 12,000 won (RM44 through online dealer)

According to Innisfree, it can be use as:
1) Skin finishing powder
2) Makeup fixer
3) Soft and powdery effect
4) Oil blotting
5) Eye primer
6) Oil control on hair

It is formulated with Jeju natural mineral and natural originated mint.  It has 6-free system which are free of paraben, talc, artificial coloring, animal additives, mineral oil and artificial fragrance --> Typical nature friendly Innisfree products!

I bought the pact form since I'm afraid the powder form will get messy eventually.



It has a plastic cover which separates the content with the puff.  It has a mirror so it's perfect if you want to apply it outdoor.  Usually I apply it on my oily T-zone so that I'll be 'fresh' all day!  But now I just discovered a new usage of this powder which is eye primer.  Since my Etude House Proof 10 eye primer is almost finished, I have using this to prime my eyelid prior to eye makeup so that my makeup will last longer.

Before blending > After blending

As seen from the picture above, the powder will become invisible after you blend it.  It does give a smooth and cottony soft effects on the skin.

For those having oily skin, you can definitely give it a try!


Rating: 5/5

Till then, anyeong! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment