Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pure My Lips in #3 Juicy Peach Review

It's been a while that I didn't posting new review here, so I will post two reviews including this one today!  Stay tuned!!!

Before I starts the review, I must confess that I'm a lip products lovers!!! I will just called myself as lipholic! XD
Okay!  Let's move to the review!  The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pure My Lips collection has 5 shades which are #1 Pure Red, #2 Celeb Pink, #3 Juicy Peach, #4 Lucid Purple and #5 Chic Brown.

Price: 4,900 won / RM19.90 (since there was a Buy 1 Free 1 sales, approx. RM10) / 4.5g


I got myself #3 Juicy Peach since I don't have much peachy/orange lippies.  I think it's a milky type lip gloss as it does have some glossiness when you apply on your lips.  The shade is really lovely which will give you a sweet and innocent look!  I can feel the stickiness on my lips so I always gently remove the glossiness by blotting my lips with a thin layer of tissue.  You can do the same thing whenever you find your lip products are too glossy or sheer for you :)


At first, I thought it will be very moisturized due to its milky texture, BUT it eventually dried my lips as time passes.  I am originally have dried and chapped lips so I always prefer balm type lippies over those in matte finish.  Therefore, this is a down for me!  Oh! It does transferred on objects in contact.

It doesn't last long since it's not a tint so it's forgivable.  The packaging tube is soooo cuteee! XD

How it look on my lips:
Before blotting with tissue paper > After blotting

For a price like that, you can't really ask for more :)  One thing I really like about this product is its shade!  Very nice when you're doing a double gradient lip (red in the inner part and light peach on the outer part).


Rating: 3/5

Till then, anyeong! ^^



       

No comments:

Post a Comment