Monday, September 1, 2014

Innisfree The Green Tea Serum (2014 Upgraded Version) Review

I think most of the k-cosmetic lovers know about the famous Innisfree The Green Tea Serum as it is their all time best seller.  So, today I will be reviewed the latest 2014 upgraded version of this serum.  Innisfree has make some differences on the packaging box and the serum bottle to differentiate the old version and the latest version.  The packaging box of the 2014 upgraded version is more greenish and the letters printed has been rearranged.  Also, the bottle's pump of the upgraded version is brown in colour while the old version is dark green in colour.


The 2014 upgraded version is claimed to be double more moisturizing and being absorbed quickly by the skin within 3 seconds.

From the introduction by Innisfree:
"Enriched with green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from the pure Jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin."

Price: 22,000 won

Some information you may interested:

I have used this serum for 3 weeks and I found out it does its work!  I put on the serum before I put on The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Toner and Watery Lotion.  My skin does feel more moisturize and soft compared to the time when I just put on the toner and lotion only.  I have noticed that my skin has reduced redness after using it for 3 weeks.

 It has a milky & watery appearance which means you do not need lots of the product in each application.

It gives a dewy look initially after the application but the serum is fully absorbed by the skin within a few seconds, leaving soft and moisture feeling to the skin.  It does left a green tea scent but goes off eventually after some times.

Serum is used to boost the effects of your skin toner and lotion.  It will not give optimum effect alone.  So, do continue your daily routine right after the serum application.


Rating: 4/5

Till then, anyeong!




No comments:

Post a Comment